Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ma'aet's Whispers

Aching insane feelings,
Impaired hungry moves,
Wrinkling the glamour of my eyes.
Plant another soil but mine,
Where your seeds can blossom,
Into your dark colors.
I’m strangling the black &white dreams,
Haunting glorious stars,
To wash your essence off me.
That voice holding me tight,
Getting me a ride to another sky,
I shall cherish and obey.
Your remnants in me die,
When I feel beyond the obvious.
And within another turn around the sun,
I’ll be caressing charmed bushes in my land.
And where light is no longer a sin,
My senses will be filled,
With a divine violet flavor.
My heart will be embraced,
By lavender blessings.

1 comment:

Gastón Muñoz said...

I SWEETY, I JUST PASSING BY TO SAY HI AND TELL YOU THAT I THINK ABOUT YOU IN A GOOD WAY OFF COURSE.

KISSES MY SWEET CHILD A BE GOOD.

ATTE

DION MC NAMARA